Thursday 16 September 2021

Te wiki o te reo maori

This week for maths we were learning about shapes and their names in Maori. We were doing a scavenger hunt and before that we did a Te Reo quiz  it was really  fun to do for Maori language week and I think you will as well click on the link for the te reo quiz I found it challenging to find the shapes. I found it easy to name the shapes. Next time I would change the shapes. My digital learning object shows I know maori shapes                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.